Kexuan® 6-24X50AOL Rifle Scope
- Front AO
- Red / Green / Blue Tri-Illumination (black if off)
- Mil-Dot Reticle
Model: KX 6-24X50AOL
50mm objective lens
6x - 24x magnification
- 6-24X50 Rifle Scope
- Scope rings for Picatinny mount
- Removable, threaded 2.5" length sunshade
- Manual, lens cleaning cloth
Superior multi-coated optics sets the Kexuan® line of scopes apart from the competition without costing you an arm and a leg.
Comparable to the manufacturing process of Japanese and German optics. A hint of yellowish tint can be found on most Chinese optics offered by companies such as NcStar, Aimsports, Leapers, and Barska.
The Kexuan line of scope are crystal clear and full of useful features such as quick windage/elevation locking adjustment plate. Rule the game with your new Kexuan® scope. 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Body. Ball and Bearing Windage/Elevation adjustment for precision and superior shock resistant.
Tested on .308 Cal. Front AO Adjustment with Mil-dot reticle with Red, Blue and Green illumination.
• RGB tri-illumination mil-dot reticle (defaults to black when off)
• Crystal clear multi-coated lens for excellent glare reflection and maximum light transmission
• Parallax adjustment/front AO feature allows for fine-tuning of target image
• Parallax adjustable from 15 yds to infinity - excellent for long range hunting and shooting
• Quick tactical zero locking/resetting target turrets for windage and elevation adjustment at 1/4 moa per click
• 6061 T6 aircraft grade body with strong Cardan Joint
• Ball and bearing windage/elevation adjustment
• Shockproof, waterproof, fogproof
• Attachable stackable 3” sunshade, High profile Picatinny scope rings, batteries and flip open lens caps included
• Limited 1 year warranty.
|Mag X||Length||Weight||1 Click||Obj. Dia.||Reticle Style||Exit Pupil|
|6-24X||16 inch||26.2 oz||1/4 MOA||50 mm||Mil-Dot||8.3-2.1 mm|
|Field of View
||Tube Dia.||W/E Adj. Value||Eye Relief||Parallax (Yds)||Battery||Diopter range|
|15.2/3.8 ft||1 inch||±25 MOA||3.3-3.1 inch||15-Infi||CR2032||-2D/+2D|